Last weekend Blake and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. 13 years! It's crazy how the time has flown by and yet how i don't remember what life was like with out Blake. Since we met up at Aspen Grove we thought it only appropriate that we go spend some time up there. We took the boys on a picnic up there and just enjoyed being up in the mountains. It was a beautiful day, perfect for a picnic. The boys loved watching the chipmunks and pot guts eat the leftover crackers and nuts we took up with us. I am pretty sure the sweet chili Doritos chips they kept feeding to the ground squirrels gave those poor ground squirrels heart burn that night.
After that we headed back down to Orem where Granma and papa Young have said that there is a sanding invitation each year for our anniversary to keep the boys over night! (Have I mentioned lately how much i love my in-laws.) We dropped the boys off there and went and ran some errands. We went to dinner at our favorite place the Happy Sumo (we had some gift certificates from Hailey and Kendrick, for when Blake did their taxes--thanks guys). After Happy Sumo we stopped at the store to get some groceries and went to the red box to rent a movie. We had been talking about how long it had been since we had been on an actual date. It was very nice to have the time just the two of us. I highly recommend dating, it's the best!
I can't begin to express how much i love Blake. He spoils me completely and is a great father, husband, and friend. Thanks Big Bear! I love you (more, most, infinity +1)! I am still completely, madly, and totally in love with you. Smitten.
1 comment:
Happy (belated) Anniversary! Our 14th is coming up on the 31st. I'm glad you had a fun date. :)
Post a Comment