Monday, June 30, 2008

FLYIN' RYAN!

A couple weeks ago I was out working in the yard while Ryan was jumping on the trampoline. Blake happened to come home and see Ryan jumpin on the trampoline. It was pretty funny. Every kid wants to fly and some try various ways to do it. I think ryan's way was a good start. As i was getting this video ready to download sam came in and watched the video and said, "what's ryan doing?" i said "he's trying to fly." sam said "too bad he doesn't know about gravity."

3 comments:

Darin and Kali said...

That is so cute! What kid doesn't want to fly? Doesn't he know he needs to catch Tinkerbell first though?

Wendi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendi said...

(Sorry, I didn't mean to delete the comment.)

He's so cute. You can almost hear those gears working inside his head! :)