The family reunion was a success. We had an absolute blast hanging out, swimming, visiting, eating, playing games, shopping, golfing, feats of strength, driving bikini girls from the pool, family wiffle ball, skittle eating game, and just having fun. And we all still love each other at the end of it all. Its times like this that i wish we could do these things more often. But some people tell me then it wouldn't be as special. I beg to differ. I have a great family and we have a great time when we get together. If only that sister of mine would move just a little closer so that we could see them at the family dinners. Speaking of my sister. I have to give her the biggest thank you because she planned the reunion. I have always thought my sister was wonder woman. She just keeps proving it to me. Plus she's way hot like Linda carter! ;) 
Friday, July 24, 2009
Thank goodness it's Pridays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. :)
How fun! So the Skittle game. . .with straws? I think we've done that before but with M & Ms. It's pretty intense! :)
Too much fun...there are things that we will laugh at for years to come. Not a bad idea to try the skittles game with m&m's. Just not sure that I want to ruin my love of chocolate. It is interesting to ask the kids what they remembered from the week!
Post a Comment