We had made arrangements for their home to be painted and the carpet to be redone (per their request and they are paying for it--we're not that good). All of this done in a few weeks time which meant that it was right up to the time they were getting home. So yesterday morning as they were getting into Utah, the painters were finishing up at the house. So that meant that the paint was still drying last night as we were all gathered together at their home with the welcome sign and all. It didn't matter we were all happy to be back together anyway. Even though the rainy overcast caused the picnic plan to be put on the porch and then moved to the garage for visiting. Nothin says lovin like a family willing to gather in a semi finished garage full of lawn and garden equipment. Luckily, Darin (my brother) and I had cleaned the garage out really really good just two days before. Anyway, that's why the pictures are all in the garage.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Home again, home again, jiggity jig!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray! I was thinking about you guys yesterday. What a joyful day!Please welcome them home for me!
I bet it's great to have them home again. :)
I guess you figured that since it has been 6 months, 4 days, 9 hours and 13 minutes since I was last on here you could get away with your "favorite child" comment. I should have known better than to leave you unattended......very disapointed....very disapointed. LOL!
Post a Comment