Even though we had the snake scare, and we are a bit more cautious and look around before we go running around, we do still love it here. Because we are the last house on the street right now we are really on the edge of existence. Last Thursday the boys were out riding their bikes out in the street (again since we are the last ones on the street we get no traffic). Ryan came up on the porch to rest for a bit and we noticed there were a bunch of grasshoppers crossing the driveway. By bunch i mean 40-50 maybe more. Most of them were small, so i couldn't really get a good picture of a just how many there were. Ryan however became fascinated by them and began trying to catch them. I had the camera out so he would catch one and bring it to me and ask me to take a picture, so i would. It was like we were tagging them or something. He kept telling me how much it tickled his hands. Ethan and Sam ended up joining in the fun after they realized what Ryan was doing. I sat there laughing and just loving this moment. Boys being boys. Snips and snails the whole works.
2 comments:
Cute post. I love moments like that. :)
No purple spit shots? That's what I remember about catching grasshoppers.
Post a Comment