Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Old Towne Mental etc.

Last picture before the landscaping begins...tomorrow!
We went and did the final clean on Monday and Tuesday before the inspection. It makes me just that much more excited to get there, and have it be home!
I think i totally went brave and got black washer and dryer. Heidi (Stevenson) told me to get red, but i felt getting black was a big deal for me....sorry Heidi, I'm not as brave as you. but i do love my black ones.
For those that know how much we love to cook, most also know how many tools and gadgets we have. So this is a big deal to me to have all that floor to ceiling storage space for it all.
double oven.....need i say more?
deck and railing, oh I'm SO excited!!!
Blake has known Paul George for a long time now. He originally met him back in the day when Blake did life insurance. He has kept contact with Paul all these years. Back when Blake was doing the life policy for him he had mentioned that he had gotten some mail for "old towne mental" his company is called "Old Towne Mantel" (kinda makes mis-spellings of Priday and Young seem harmless). It was in Paul's shop that Blake made me a kitchen table for Christmas back many years ago (one that both Hailey and Zach have been lucky enough to use from time to time). We have both seen some of Paul's amazing work. I knew he would make me a nice mantel, i really did, but i just hadn't wrapped my head around how it was going to look with the color and crackle and skill that he does all things. I love it. He did great job. And just so you know the picture doesn't do this mantel justice. As for the Old Towne Mantel i give them major kudos for the work well done and would highly recommend them.

4 comments:

kargrs said...

Congrats! It looks beautiful. Hope all goes well with the move. Oh, so fun!

Wendi said...

It all looks great! Good luck with the landscaping.

Roseanne said...

Lookin Good! Love the fireplace and the view from your deck will be so nice!

Heidi said...

The black is oh so stylish I love it! I'll do red one day and you can come visit them. The house looks great!