Friday, May 1, 2009

everything including the kitchen sink!

half bath on main floor
Kitchen sink/window. we have some extra space behind the sink....I'm still thinking of ideas of things to do there.
boys bathroom (toilet and all) i told someone last week when we went out the only change was that there were toilets and i didn't know if everyone would only want to see just the new toilet so i waited to post the pics till we had the counters too.
master shower. it's the glass that looks like water falling down it. it's really pretty. I'm very happy with it.
we were able to work out getting a large piece of our granite for the fireplace. so it flows through the house. and it was 1/2 the cost of what the tile would have cost us.
Kitchen. it's coming all together.

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

I really like your choice of countertops.

Darin and Kali said...

lookin good!