Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Progress

The boys love the back yard already. they've collected lots of rocks and sticks for their enjoyment.
laundry room

Kitchen
we even have a driveway and sidewalk!!! YEAH!!!
Progress continues to move forward on the house. We hadn't been to the house for a week so when we got back into town Sunday we went right out to the house. I didn't know they would have the cabinets in so when we walked in and saw them i was in awe. I think a big part of it was that i hadn't wrapped my mind around how it was all going to look. I love the cabinets. Tomorrow we are going to be going out to the house again and they delivered some of the light fixtures Monday so I'll be posting more pictures in the next day or so. Hooray for us. One step (or more) closer. if anyone is interested in a tour, we don't mind going out.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful house so far! That's so exciting - hope to see it someday!

tarable said...

Is it just me or is the kitchen layout exactly the same as your house in Lindon? minus the tall cabinets on the right

I love the wood & finish you picked - beautiful!

Glad you guys had fun in CA & we can't wait to see you (and the house).

Jaimi said...

The cabinets are gorgeous! Looks like it is going to be a great house!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

Ah!!! It looks SO awesome!! Can you ask the cabinet guy to go down to Nevada and put some of those same cabinets in the house we put an offer on?:) I'm so happy for you guys!

Wendi said...

Lori, I LOVE all the cabinets in the kitchen and laundry room. You lucky girl! :)

Darin and Kali said...

Is that an alarm sign in front? Do you guys have an alarm in there? Man If you do that is awesome! If only we saw some pictures of it and how cool it is ;)