Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MY BABY IS 5!!!!

Where does the time go?





HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!
reasons i love ryan:
-his smile
-his laugh
-the way he is sooo good to take all over the place.
-that he still will get comfy cozy with me
-the way he plays mario cart/wii/gameboy (it's funny, and he's pretty good)
-how he tells me he loves me to the aliens and back (since i told him i loved him to the moon/stars and back).
-the way he loves each of us in the family.
-and a million other reasons

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy birthday to Ryan! Those are some cute pictures you posted. It's amazing how fast our kids are all growing up!

kargrs said...

Hi! It's your cousin Kory Ann. I saw your blog on Jaimi's so I had to check it out. Your boys are getting SO big! Your family is beautiful. But I guess what do you expect from a Young family!?!? Would love to send you an invite to our blog. Email me so I can get on to you. Love ya! kcrogers@bresnan.net