I wont Joekeymoe to have a
big tedy Bear. and I wont
charly to have a adoolt
boy dog and I wont Miss Leishman
to get married!!
from.
Sam.
p.s. I Love your work.
Merry Christmas!!
As you can see this is Sam's letter that he wrote in school. The kids were told to write a letter to santa asking for things for their family and friends. Jakey-Mo is the one who he wants to get a big teddy bear (hint, hint, Hailey). And Charly is one of Sam's friends in his class. Charly already has an adult girl dog that is about to have puppies so he wants her to have an adult boy dog (i'm not sure if it's to help with those puppies or what, but cute all the same). And Miss Leishman is Sam's teacher (she was also his teacher last year--she moved up a grade and Sam is the only one that got her again and he's very happy with that). He told her that she could have a elf for a husband. Many laughs were stiffled.
So today as i was reading Sam's letter i was struggleing to read parts, so he read it to me. He started to talk about this situation.
Sam: Miss Leishman isn't married and there are lots of boy teachers at the school that aren't married.
Ethan: Mr. Rino isn't married. (Mr. Rino is Ethan's teacher).
Sam: But he has a beard.
Ethan: He doesn't have a beard.
Me: Why does having a beard decided if you're married or not?
Sam: He has wiskers.
Dad: You get wiskers in high school sometimes.
Sam: oh.
I'm still not sure how that makes you married or not.
5 comments:
Sam is wise beyond his years - what woman wants to marry a man with whiskers. They bother you when you kiss!!!
That is a pretty self-less wish list. He is a good kid. And I gotta believe that the above post was written by MOM - a.k.a. "whisker hater". I happen to know lots - ok only one - woman that likes her kisses tickled with whiskers. I tried to click on Mom's blog link but it is set to private....gotta fix that.
I love when they start to write and it just makes you so gosh darn proud even if it is hard to read. I hope he gets everything he wished for.
Awesome letter! How about a little teddy bear? :) He better wish for grandpa and grandma to make it home safely before Christmas Eve!
I agree with the Dixie Priday's (soon to be Lehi Priday's). I know currently of one woman that likes to get whisker tickles. It's gotta be something in the name cause all the Sam's I know are very humble and self-less not to mention they're just dang cool. In-fact just so you know my wife really really wants to name a boy, if we ever have one, Samuel so I'm just planting the sead now.
Post a Comment