Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Young Artist

Ethan this last week came home from school with two different chalk pictures that they did in art at school. Both Blake and I were very impressed with his ability. This isn't a first for him to impress us with his artistic ability, but this maybe a first for the rest of you to see. For a reminder, he is only in 3rd grade--8 years old. After seeing his pictures though i went to the local craft store and bought some art stuff for him to do during the summer. He's pretty excited that he can do it at home too. Just so you know the one picture is abstract art. I wasn't sure when he first showed it to me if i was supposed to see something that i wasn't seeing. Either way it looks cool.

1 comment:

tarable said...

talented parents make for talented kids! I love the lion. Would the artist be willing to make a print for Alden's room?