Last Friday, I got to go with Sam's class on their field trip. We went to the bean museum. Sam asked me if i had been there before. Yes, but only 3 times on field trips with my kids, many times outside of that. It's always great to see the animals and see the kids eyes enlarge with amazement. I do have to admit I was a little sad this time cause this was a first that mom and dad Priday were not working down at BYU so there was no extra surprise for the boys to see grandma or grandpa. Maybe in a few more years when i go with Ryan's class they will be back down on campus working. There were enough mom's that had come to help that i only had Sam and one other boy in my care during the trip. Here are a few pictures to see of that exciting field trip. But isn't it funny it doesn't matter where they go, it's the bus ride that's all the excitement.Wednesday, May 9, 2007
The Good Ol' Bean Museum
Last Friday, I got to go with Sam's class on their field trip. We went to the bean museum. Sam asked me if i had been there before. Yes, but only 3 times on field trips with my kids, many times outside of that. It's always great to see the animals and see the kids eyes enlarge with amazement. I do have to admit I was a little sad this time cause this was a first that mom and dad Priday were not working down at BYU so there was no extra surprise for the boys to see grandma or grandpa. Maybe in a few more years when i go with Ryan's class they will be back down on campus working. There were enough mom's that had come to help that i only had Sam and one other boy in my care during the trip. Here are a few pictures to see of that exciting field trip. But isn't it funny it doesn't matter where they go, it's the bus ride that's all the excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment