Monday, May 7, 2007

Arizona friends

So my good friend Tara was here visiting this last weekend from Arizona. She and her family came and stayed with us here for a day. Alden her oldest is just a few months younger than Ryan and they had a blast. They played and played and played and just had a good time. Saturday evening the boys were just playing in the back yard just after dinner and they had taken their cups from dinner and were playing in the sprinkler. First Ryan would get a drink then Alden and then they started spitting it out. (They are soo boy!) They were both soaking wet after all the fun in the water. But they were both grining from ear to ear.

We didn't get to spend as much time just hanging out as i would have liked but it was a fun time. Tara said they are coming again in July so we'll get to hang out more then. When Tara and I were living together at the BYU we were the only ones in our appartment so we always had to do self portiaits so we did this one for old times sake. Thanks Tara for being such a good friend.

2 comments:

tarable said...

I have been waiting for this post so I can put this picture on my blog too. Thanks again for having us. Alden has been talking about your boys a lot and coming to visit again. Next time we'll do sushi.

tarable said...

BTW, we spent 2 days with you. I know, I know, times flies when you're having fun. More next time.