Tonight after the boys were ready for bed they had some time left to play some wii star wars legos (their recent favorite game). I had to laugh as i was trying to take a still shot or two of Ryan and Ethan while they played. I finally switched to video since it was too funny. I had no idea how interactive the wii really was. Watch their mouths--neither one of them can keep their mouths still (or closed) and play at the same time. You should see them try to color or cut things out. They must be related. (sorry about the burst of laughter--i couldn't help it).
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've got a fun laugh, Lori. :) Lance moves his mouth a lot too when he's writing, drawing, or cutting paper. There's never a dull moment with boys in the house. :)
Post a Comment