Thursday, December 3, 2009

Abracadabra and hocus pocus!

Ryan, lately, has not gone very far without his trusty cape. He has it on himself, or on his stuffed dog (Toby). And since we won't let him sleep with it on, it is hangs above his bed on a cowboy hook. He loves it. Some days he's batman and some days he's superman. Perfect for a little boy who loves to do the super hero thing. A few weeks ago he came up with an additional use for his cape. Actually it goes back to Ethan pulling out his magic stuff that has been boxed up since the move. In the box of magic stuff is a hat. One that you can pull a rabbit out of. Ryan just happens to have a small green rabbit (also named Toby) that fits just perfectly for the magic trick. So one afternoon while I was cleaning in the kitchen Ryan came down the stairs with the magic hat and his cape and said "look mom, I'm a gician." I said a what? and he replied "a gician" (like magician with out the ma part). Silly kid. Then he proceeded to pull the rabbit out of the hat all proud of himself. After that i asked him if i could take a picture of him being a gician and he said yea. Then he posed with the cape in front of his face saying I'm a bad a gician as he wrinkled up his face behind the cape. I just asked him again if he was a bad guy and he said no i am a good guy with a mad face. Silly me.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Cute. :)

hailey said...

Oh I love that boy! I love the expression in his eyes... heehee.