Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Out of commision-ish.

My camera died! For no reason what so ever it died. I have some posts that i'd like to get to, but with no camera i'm at a loss. I am in the process of searching for a new camera. If any one has some good advice on this process, i'm willing to take any info in.
I could use some help. Leave me a comment and tell me what camera you have and what you love/hate about it. thanks for your help.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

I use a little Canon Power Shot SD1100 IS. I like it because it's compact, but has a nice screen. And the battery is just a small square that's easy to re-charge. Nothing special. But it works for me. :) Good luck!

Steph said...

I also love the Canon PowerShot. We just got it a few weeks back and I am in love with it!

tarable said...

I've had the Cannon PowerShot the last 2 times and been very happy with it. We've only had to replace because the kids broke them - dang kids! This time we bought a Sony Cybershot and I DO NOT like it. Could be some user error, but certainly not all of it. And you have to buy a Sony memory card and it uses a Sony battery that you have to recharge. I love that my Canon took AA batteries - if you buy the fancy lithium ones, they'll last for like 4-6 months.

Lori said...

Thank you thank you thank you. i am leaning to the cannon powershot sd1100 and having all the comments supporting that makes me ready to buy it. thanks again.