Sunday, November 2, 2008

It must be halloween!

Sam's class for halloween did a program. They sang songs and told a story. Sam did really good. He sang his best and did great. I was proud of him. (if you watch the video you'll have to shut the music off on the seal beach slide show below).




Also this is Aliah (said A-lee-a). Sam and Aliah were in Kindergarten together and became good "friends" and still are friends. PLEASE DO NOT BRING THIS UP WITH SAM (it embarrasses him)!!! but, the other night after the program Sam and Aliah posed for this picture and later when i was showing it to Sam he said: "You know mom that's a pretty good picture. We look pretty good together." I said: "Yep, it's a nice picture." Sam said: "Mom, can we get a big picture of that for me?" Me: "we'll have to see." Sam: "ok" (as he sighs a big sigh). He tells me all the time that he loves aliah and i tell him back all the time that he's only to love her like a friend. He generally accepts this answer but every once in a while he tells me he is going to marry her. I tell him he'll have lots of friends and that he'll have to wait and see what he thinks after his mission. Ah' young love.......i just wasn't ready to have it be soooo young.

3 comments:

Jaimi said...

I hope that robe is washable noticed a little booger action.(;

Significant improvement on Sam's control from the last singing video I saw. Glad to see there was still some Sam in there towards the end.(: Good job, Sam!

Roseanne said...

Finally I've seen this Aliah girl he's been talking/singing about :) He likes the tall girls eh?

hailey said...

Haha! His face in the picture with Aliah is so funny to me! Funny kid.