Monday, September 15, 2008

FINALLY Pre-school


Ryan has been in pre-school for the last couple weeks but i am just a little slow to get this posted. Ethan and Sam started school a few weeks before Ryan so needless to say Ryan was anxious to start school too. He actually kept asking me each day "how many more days now mom?" And "when can we go pick up Ethan and Sam?" I know he was slightly bored with me, cause my kind of fun is not the same as big brothers. Anyway, by the time we got down to just a few days he was really excited. The morning of pre-school we had a fun conversation.
me: so are you sooo excited?
ryan: no, not yet mom. i have to brush my teeth.
After he brushed his teeth.
me: are you excited now?
ryan: yeah, but i have to get to school first, then i can be excited!
For his first day of school it was a slightly cooler morning so he picked his favorite jacket to wear. This is a jacket that was Blake's when he was a kid. Ryan is the only one of the boys that has had it fit in the right season. Good thing Ryan's so small cause he got to wear it all last winter too. I think it's one of my favorites too. Also because Ryan is so small his backpack looks like it could hold him. This year Ryan gets to go to preschool with his cousins, Dallin and Mckye. That only adds to the excitement of getting to go to grandmas preschool. We love granma teacher. She's the best!

Dallin, McKye, Ryan

2 comments:

Darin and Kali said...

Sorry I couldn't answer when you called me earlier today. I'll call you tomorrow. Are you sure that jacket wasn't blakes when he was a senior in high school, hahaha just kidding.

Jaimi said...

When I saw the picture of Ryan in the denim jacket I thought, "Oh and he's even got his back to school denim jacket!" Even sweeter that it belonged to his daddy-o.