

Mom will be sooo proud! I think i have some pretty neat brothers. Over the years we've had our disagreements and even knock down drag out fights. But we have also had some really great times and have some fabulous memories. I consider my self pretty luck in the end that i have some awesome brothers. This last weekend, well sunday, my brother was ordaining his oldest to be a teacher. So naturally being the supportive group that we are, my other brother, Darin (and his wife Kali and baby Kylie) and I drove down to St. George to be there for the event. While we were there we were able to chat about some of the memories we have of growing up. Some of the fights, the snoring, the teasing, etc. In the end as i came home i was able to think back and really appreciate each of my brothers for the unique traits they each have. I don't know how often we get to take time to say it but I really do love my brothers, and i'm greatful for each of them. These are the best pictures i could find of them-hehe. Which by themselves is funny, but i was noticing that each pitcure the boys have their facial hair that my mom just loves. (with the exception of mike with his wig. I'll have to find some better pictures sometime to post later, but just thought it was funny to see these pics. Thanks Mike, Nath, Dar. You guys are great!
2 comments:
We are so lucky. You know how I feel about my brothers. You blog looks great. Maybe it will help inspire me to upload more pictures.
I love you too Lori.
Love,
Darin
Post a Comment