Monday, May 19, 2008

Boys will be boys!



So after many requests from friends and family I'm going to try and blog again, now that life is somewhat calm (and that's a total stretch). At least no one is out of town this week. I took these pictures of the boys about 3 weeks ago when we finally had a good warm day. They were of course taking advantage of the warm day by jumping on the trampoline together. I had stepped away out of the kitchen where i can see them for a bit and came back to see them all jumping with out their shirts on having a great time. What is it about boys wanting to be half dressed all the time? Anyway, small rewarding moment for me cause the boys were absolutely enjoying each other and having a great time. It's times like this that i just can't get enough of my boys.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

i can't get enough of your boys either--they're just TOO CUTE! :) I love boys--I'm so glad we have our Lancer. :)