Today for a later snack/dessert Blake made some cinnamon raisin biscuits (with extra fiber for healthy people like us). When we've made them in the past we've made a glaze of sorts to top them off (to take away all that extra healthy quality that the fiber adds). Today was no different except the glaze was a little runnier than normal and the biscuits seemed more muffin-y. (Blake never makes the same recipe twice, he always is altering this and that to see if this makes it better or changes it to do that.) Anyway, as we were sitting around the table with the boys eating our yummy biscuits and glaze, Ryan pipes up and says "hey it's like frosting the snowman." I couldn't help but smile. And in true Young fashion all the boys (especially, and including Blake) started singing "frosting the snowman" with all new and original words.
I love my boys (all 4 of them)!
(for those that are interested i can email you the recipe-just leave me a comment)
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love catching up on your family through your blog :) I'm glad the field trip went well. I'd put an E on my tag too :) I'd love your bisquite recipe, please. Hope TX is going well. We'll do something fun when you get back (after Blake soaks you in, of course). Love,-d
Post a Comment